Wednesday, January 22, 2014

An Introduction to Me

Hey there! My name is Spencer Scott, and I'm a DTC and Art major here at Washington State. I won't give you all my whole life story since that would probably be pretty boring, so I'll keep it short and sweet.

I like to think of myself as an artist first and foremost, it's been my passion in life ever since I was like ten years old, so I have a long history with art. When I came to college, I decided to pick DTC as a major because I figured it would be a good middle ground between what I love, art, and being practical with picking a major that would actually get me a job. Later though I decided that dreams aren't all worth just giving up, so I'm persevering through a second major in order to get a BFA as well as my Bachelor's in DTC.

Other than drawing, which I try to do a lot of when I can (I'm working on a couple big projects with my own characters and stuff), I would say my second biggest passion is music, more specifically listening to it. I'm somewhat of an amateur audiophile, and I've spent probably more money than I should have on various high-quality audio equipments. Apart from that, I'm somewhat of a gamer, mostly casual though I play competitively with friends on occasion, and I guess my other biggest hobby would be sleep haha.

As I mentioned, I'm a DTC major, so therein lies the motivation behind me taking this class. That said, I'm actually looking forward to this one, it seems like it should be pretty interesting and I'm excited to see what a look into digital diversity can teach me over the course of this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment